This accessibility statement applies to www.southyorkshire.icb.nhs.uk
This website is managed by NHS South Yorkshire Integrated Care Board (ICB). Our aim is to provide accessible information and ensure equal access to our information so that as many people as possible are able to use this website.
You can find out more about how we make our website accessible below.
Accessibility features on this website
This website has a range of accessibility features to allows you to customise the way you interact with this site. Features include:
- Screen reader - reading aloud website text, which can be customised to suit
- Reading support:
- Ruler to read line by line,
- Reading mask to eliminate distraction,
- Magnifier to zoom in to sections of text
- Fully integrated dictionary and thesaurus
- Margins to reposition text in text-only
- Translation - easily translates content into over 100 languages, including 35 text to speech voices.
- Text Styling: ability to customise the websites colour scheme as well as the texts font style, size, colour and spacing:
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
Regular maintenance checks are carried out on this website however if you encounter any issues with the accessibility features please contact: email@example.com with details of the problem you have experienced.